plumrose



Tuesday 8 May 2012

Wreath of ribbon

Today's card is for a friends 90th birthday. Just the other day I did one for 80th. Wow...they sure have lived a long and healthy life. Congrats to and Happy Birthday to them.

Here's the You Tube link to create this wreath from Ribbon. It really is quite simple!
Next time I'll use a much fatter ribbon for the bow, I think, or more of the same. But as usual, I've also used my hand made roses, the swiss dot embossing folder, as well the printer on vellum for the sentiment.





Challenge: Simon Says Birthday

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Laura :-)what a beautiful ribbon wreath ,, so pretty :-) I am sure your friend will LOVE this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty, love how creative this is, your friend will adore this beautiful card.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous 90th birthday card and Happy Birthday to your friend! Wow! I will have to check out the tutorial, thank you!

    On the altered bottle, the first one I did, I used Mod Podge. It was not alcohol inks, but I bet it would not matter. Just try it on glossy paper first and if it works there, it is good to go! If you do this, LMK, I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete