plumrose



Sunday 27 May 2012

Father's Day

I don't know what I'd do without holidays. Where would my craftiness end up otherwise?

 But I do find making something up for the guys is the most challenging. Perhaps if I just had more guy dies, embossing folders and brads etc it would be a little easier. I don't even have a sentiment stamp for Father's day so I hand wrote it..... oooh I anticipate a shopping spree lurking in the winds!!!!!

But I do have a few toys good for the boys! The guys won't know that's a flower in the middle of the gear right????





This one's an embossing folder using one of those shiny, metal looking, green paper sheets from dollarama. Gold Alcohol inked before it was run thru.

You can just barely see the lost Tim Holtz stamp on the inside of the card. Liz.... from the ATT group heard my cries over losing it and dropped  one in the mail for me.  Sent it cross the border so I could once again be a happy crafter! Bless her. She not only sent me the one stamp but a whole slew of others as well. The package barely fit in my mailbox! Hey....I just realised that they can be used for guy cards.... omg.... Liz you're the greatest!! xxxxxx

K, so I'm gonna stop posting now and go make some more guy cards for Fathers Day. I wonder how many I can get in before midnight?


Simon Says - Happy Father's Day

1 comment:

  1. The embossing on this turned out fabulous! I love the paper...I need to check my dollar stores! What a sweet friend you have!! Nothing better than getting happy mail! You have fabulous hand writing!!
    Hugs!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete