plumrose



Monday 12 March 2012

Alcohol Ink experiment

Still playing with my Alcohol Inks, I wanted to use up what was laying on my mat. I had a scrap piece of paper that already had a glossy swirly design on it. Which I figured would resist the AI. And it did to a point. The textured paper behind it absorbed the AI but to some degree so did the glossy swirly design. I quickly wiped off a lot of the AI and in the end didn't turn out to bad. It's just background anyways, and so anything goes.....at least in my world.

So I added some AI blender to my dried up puddles of AI on my craft mat. Used my finger to get all the AI involved, then dragged the paper thru the puddle, over and over until it was covered. Then wiped the piece with a paper towel to remove the AI from the glossy design.


The butterfly is a Hero Arts stamp and die set, double cut, with one bottom layer embossed , the top layer dotted with liquid pearls and completely covered with Glossy Accents to give it that botton feel. The sentiment heat embossed with White .




Rolled roses down the sides all ontop of an embossed ATC card. Here you can see a bit of the glossy swirly designed paper shining thru.


Challenge: Simon Says Stamp = Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment