plumrose



Saturday 17 March 2012

Alcohol Ink and 25

My girlfriend has worked hard and lost 25lbs. And since a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates not the way to go, I opted to make her a little achievement tag.




I used 2 colors of alcohol inks, watered down a bit to make a puddle on my craft mat. Then wiped blue cardstock thru it. I also used the AI's on the daisy flower under the rose. I die cut a scrap piece of acetate then inked it up with various colors. (the acetate was previously coated with Glue and Seal matt. Stamped it up with various background stamps. The 25 is from an embossing folder using a dollor shop piece of metalic paper. Then just cut out the 25...I think it's the bingo folder. The butterfly is a Hero Arts stamp and die set....see previous posts for a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment