plumrose



Friday 9 December 2011

Vintage Ladies


I just love love love these old vintage photos.The Ladies I got from Valerie. If you love vintage....you've got to check out her blog. But she also has a huge variety of interesting images you can save and print. Grab some coffee and plan to spend some time scrolling thru.

I printed these images on Vellum paper, pink, beige and a blue. And then glued them with my double sided tape to an embossed piece of  beige cardstock, and then the whole thing glued to a beige card. The flowers are a die cut from Tim Holtz - Tathered Florals, of white tissue paper, but colored with some Distress inks. ( via a press of ink on the craft mat, then spritzed with some water to make an inky puddle, and dotted the tissue in the puddle and dried with the heat gun.....it's a gentle process as wet tissue tears easily. Actually this tissue paper I used today came as packing tissue. It's just a little thicker with a shiny side to it, so it was pretty good to work with) Luckily, I had some good matching inks to match the dresses. Each Lady got just a little bit of Diamond Stickles on her dress or hat.






No comments:

Post a Comment