plumrose



Thursday 1 December 2011

Merry Christmas - Tag # 1/2

Tim Tag days have begun. How excitting! I don't think I can keep up with one tag per day, but I'll definately be tuning into his blog on a daily basis. This one I did here was done last night, before his first one was published, so it's not meant to look like his. The next one will be from his inspiration.

This is what I call a shorty... much shorter than a normal tag and cut with my cricut.




Back of tag: Cut a piece of Tim's paper out with the cricut and glued it on. Then Stamped with the to: and from:


Entered in Simon Says Stamp challenge: Anything Goes!


1 comment:

  1. I can't begin to keep up with Tim Holtz and his creativity, but I love what he does. I like the idea of covering the back of the tag--very cute!

    ReplyDelete