plumrose



Saturday 15 October 2011

What I bought at Scrapfest 2011

It's my first time going to Scrapfest. And man did I have a great time.There were tons of scrapping material, paper, tools, stamps, ink, stickers, chipboard....well I'm sure you all know what a great vendue it is. Some folks came from another province, and others drove hours to come.  Wow.

 I was mainly looking for Tim Holtz dies, which I only found a few. The few were dies not found at Michaels mind you, nothing I was looking for tho. But I wasn't disappointed in my shopping spree. I think the biggest thrill for me was this little bag of powder you use before using the embossing powder. Keeps the unwanted powder off your paper. But, yikes, it was $8 for this little etsy bitsy baggie. No time to google what's in it to make my own, and the lady said it would last me a life time, so I bought it. Whatever makes the job easier right!

I can't wait to use YNS's newest die and stamp set...it's like the almond in my chocolate...love it. Karen, you're a sweetheart, and isn't it nice to have a hubby willing to help out like that!

I didn't spend alot by most of your terms...but I'm a happy crafter today. Next year I'll go with lunch in my bag and a drink hat, and hit every make and take there. I had time for 4, make a card, make a flower from a zipper, snowman candy tags, and I tried quilling...which I forgot to put in the picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment