plumrose



Thursday 13 October 2011

Bird House Card #2

These are fun to do and I'm thinking they might be an eye catcher at my craft show. And then to find out it's actually a card.....well - how could they resist - right??????






It's stands about 6" high, by about 1". I like to use the heavier two sided paper - K and Company in this case . Gives it some added strength  for all the embellishments and it stands sturdy too. Plus it looks nice when you look inside. I still have to find a little bird to cut out and then place it inside somehow. Maybe hanging from the center.

All the leaves are cut with a punch, and the flowers from Tim Holtz' Tathered floral die-  using a combination of tissue paper and the two sided paper that was left over from the roof. The swirly things were used from a grunge paper package already to paint and use. And I did use a green paint with some TH Lipstick  inks. Just about everything was spritzed with some homemade sparkle glitter. And for the final touch I added a metal heart charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment