plumrose



Monday 24 October 2011

Birthday, Guy and Girl

Slipping in some Birthday cards amongst the push to get the Christmas cards done. I'm trying to learn to use more layers and different angles. And I liked the way the blue one looked, so I made two more for the ladies. The flowers were hand made by my Mom.....material cut into circles and then sewing them together. We just learned how to do that at the Scrapfest. What a great way to use up scrap material! You may notice a funny looking button in one of the flowers. This button obviously came out of Mom's button tim, from a long, long time ago. I'm not even sure what it is, but it looks like an alien to me. :)



The below actually looks nicer in person...that bow really isn't so dark, it's a shiny, see-thru, flowered mauve ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment