plumrose



Friday 23 September 2011

Butterfly Cross Card

So I've known this lady for a few years now. She's as sweet as can be. Both our sons are in the Cadets and we work together in various ways. Well I just found out it was her birthday today. Something I hadn't known before. The wierdest part is it's only one day before my own. So I made a card for her;











I used 2 sq cards, glued them together after cutting the two out sides on a diagonal. Added some goregous designer paper by K & Company -Susan Winget. The big butterfly is actually cut out from some of that paper. Sparkled it up, and added the wire antenae. On the inside I used a floral stamp and embossed it with clear powder. The greetings was done on my computer and printed off, and the final touch was a ceramic butterfly in the corner. And of course everything has a touch of Tim Holtz distress inks. This card also required me to make my own envolope.

No comments:

Post a Comment