plumrose



Sunday 18 May 2014

M for Mauve

 
I can't tell you how much I love the Heartfelt Creations line. Gorgeous dies, gorgeous stamps, gorgeous paper. I can't have enough!
This is their Decorative Blossoms corner die in Mauve cardstock
Embellished with some mauve Liquid Pearls.
Vintage Floret Stamp. Stamped in Archival ink, and colored with Copic Markers.
The center pieces are punched in Mauve cardstock and embellished with liquid pearls in yellow.
The butterfly actually came from one of my Mother's Day gifts and somehow made it's way over to my art table. It matched up perfectly, so it found a new home on my sister's card.
The ribbon is a Tim Holtz ribbon, dipped in Velvet Distress Ink for some color.
The background was embossed with Cuttlebug's Poppy folder.
 
 
Challenge: Simon Says Stamp : M

No comments:

Post a Comment