plumrose



Tuesday 5 June 2012

Vintage 4 drawer box

I was dieing to use my old jeans for something. Finally got around to cutting some Tathered florals. I wasn't sure how this would turn out as knew I couldn't manipulate them as I do with paper. As it turns out, just using some Glue and Seal on them naturally curled them up a bit. Once I saw that was happening I thought I'd help them along a bit and used a paint brush tip and my tape dispenser. In the end they stiffened up pretty well and I was impressed enough to use them in this project:







Challenge: Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - texture


4 comments:

  1. beautiful project, love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Laura! Love your color combo and the unusual openings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ideas and particularly like the denim flowers.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the deep blues and those flowers are wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Sarah.

    ReplyDelete