Well, my computer has been fully debugged and I'm ready to go here. While it was on the blink I got busy making some coffee filter roses. I was amazed at how they turned out. Fairly easy to do too. Just need some Rose perfume and little more rolling of the petals, and they'll be complete.
I used the flat coffee filters, watered down folk art acrylic paints, green wire, and the green floral tape, a paint brush to kiss the edges with some more paint, a sishkabob stick and scissors of course.....and a blow dryer at the end.
I first saw the roses on Pinterest and had to give it a try. Here's a link for written instructions, but I also watched a video on youtube ....much easier to see it being done. But it is a 52 minute video.
Challenge: Simon Says Stamp